Actions speak louder than words and this blog is not the end-game. The end-game is to scale politics using scalable processes. Blarney, what processes they be wee lad? Glad you asked, I have here me a roadmap with the words "now" on the bottom, "future" and the top and road going into the horizon of sun a shining.
Actions speak louder than words. <3 Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. <3 Social experiments have too many variables to control with high confidence root causes. <3 Put all these statements together and what do you get? 8> Experiments! Simulation! Messaging!
- Community. The GMU will bring online a cloud server with software dedicated to bringing together a scalable community.
- Air. I will begin work on the augmented intelligence romantic [Air]. Air is to be a front end for running simulations and managing data of social simulation experiments.
- Youtube webcast. Bring up a Youtube webcast promoting the ideals of scalable politics.
- Warren's Cube. A role playing world my brother and I ran for many a year. I will bring it out retirement as a teaching tool for role playing. People are not familiar with role playing and the notions of social simulation. The objective will be to have fun in a Lord of Rings type setting of classic AD&D and educate about the process of role playing and how to run social experiments.
- Smuggle Verse. I'm working on this story to engage the following scale issues facing us today: nanobots, genetic engineering and mind-computer interface.
Well come! and Well met!