Irreni Solutions VS Islam's Thin Skin

Hi! Happy Monday!

Headline news today is a two men were shot dead outside the Muhammad Art Exhibit & Contest where a prize of $10,000 was offered for the best cartoon of Muhammed.

I'd like to offer an Irreni World Scale view on cartoon killing; that of being thin skinned.

Irreni promotes moral diversity as a method of expanding your free will. Finding your tribe with the maximum moral diversity within your tribe means that people you trust can make moral decisions on your behalf that you otherwise cannot: thus expanding your free will range.

Expanding your free will range does more than provide moral opportunity, however. Embracing moral diversity necessarily increases your tolerance of others and decreases emotional manipulation. We  call this emotional manipulation defense having a thick skin.


When I was a child I cried. I cried at the drop of the hat. My mother would go out of her way to make me cry. Abuse is an understatement considering who I was. Everyone thought that my exceptional sensitivity meant I was really thin skinned. The nice thing about nature is nature doesn't pay attention to what people think. The reality is that I was born with an exceptional sense of empathy. I feel empathy for everyone, including the worst of the worst. On the flip side I was born with self-esteem. Tiffany once said that there is no such thing as bad taste, just taste and no taste. For me there is no such thing as low self-esteem, just self-esteem and no self-esteem.

"Worthless people's opinions are worthless."
-Piers Anthony, Xanth

"I respect those peoples' opinions whose opinions I respect."
-Gordon Dickerson, Dorsai

I'm a very lucky person. I was born with boundless empathy coupled with thick skin, self-esteem. Were it otherwise I'd be crazy. To say I have thick skin, however, implies that there is some depth one can pierce to upset me. Trust me, my mother tried during my most vulnerable years and yet not once did I ever take anything she said personally. Not ever. Self-esteem. I cannot be offended.

What does this have to do with Islam and thin skin?

As humans we psych people out. That is to say we manipulate each other by playing on their emotions. Sometimes we refer to this manipulation as pushing someones buttons. People who have more ways of being manipulated are said to have more buttons. People who are thin skinned not only have more buttons but also their buttons can be pressed unknowingly. Thin skinned people are easily offended and easily manipulated; easily controlled.

The problem with Islam thin skin is that it translates into paper-thin skin. The Islamic people are the easiest to emotionally manipulate.

Killing people because cartoons is not the worst tragedy regarding Islam. The worst tragedy is how controllable billions of Muslims are by simple offence.

If you are easily offended then you will be the worst at:
  • business
  • sports
  • education
  • competition
  • arts
  • life
The only "level" playing field a Muslim will not be offended in is one where there exists only other Muslims. This means Muslims necessarily have to be culturally insular and homogeneous.  

Muslims killing over cartoons is just the tip of the iceberg. The iceberg is how easily it is to offend Muslims and thus control them and keep them down. Religion really blows chunks. Genetics, however, can play a part in self-esteem as I can attest too so all is not lost. It is going to take time, generations, to unwind all the oppression by offence these people have been brainwashed with.

The Muslim community then represents antithesis of what Irreni World Scale represents. The Muslim community represents insular, homogeneous culture of very limited free will and very limited emotional capability due to being emotionally manipulated by thin skin. That's a problem. That's a huge problem much greater than just cartoon killing for the world to handle because this problem impacts them all.

I bring this topic up to make a point: Irreni World Scale solutions empowers people by thickening their skin. Skin is thickened by embracing tribes of moral diversity and being exposed daily to morals not yours.  To whit, not only does Irreni World Scale solutions expand your free will but Irreni solutions also decreases your exposure to emotional manipulation, thickens your skin. Wonderful, eh? Power to the people!

Cheers!

Scale your empathy, scale the world! 

Find your tribe!

Be sexy people!

The future is coming! 

Innovate at a rapid pace!

Slow speed ahead!

Well come! and well met!








Comments

Explore

You Need To Start Making Political Decisions

Love, Hard Work Book Draft: Introduction

Irreni Manages Bad Reasoning

The Amercian Anthem: Drawing Cartoons of Muhammed

No Secret Ballots, Public Voting

How To Scale, 101

The Intelligentsia Problem

Kavanaugh Debrief

Introduction to the book "Irreni World Scale"

Love, Hard Work Book Draft: Chapter 1