The Day The Music Died

Hi! Happy Tuesday!

Nov. 8, the day the democracy died.

A long long time ago
All Presidential election talk =  Congress overlooked and re-elected.
I can still remember how
Plea deal for all felony charges = no jury trial.
That music used to make me smile
Arbitration replacing small claims court = can't win at trial at all.
 
And I knew if I had my chance
Sworn to secrecy = arbitration hidden.
That I could make those people dance
Banks shopped State's with laxest laws = health insurance companies soon will too.
And maybe they'd be happy for a while
Banks consolidated to too big to fail = health insurance companies soon will too.
But February made me shiver
Clinton polled win in California the day she announced =  my vote is nothing except to spend a year talking about.
With every paper I'd deliver
1999 Telecommunications Act = media companies consolidated to a few.
Bad news on the doorstep
For profit news = sensationalism lowest hanging fruit.
I couldn't take one more step
 Consolidated media's profit = fourth estate.
I can't remember if I cried
American fight club of left vs right = permanent profit machine.
When I read about his widowed bride
Hate Obamacare scare but the solution promise is only a single word, "terrific" = hate and fear is the only there.
Something touched me deep inside
We talk like neither the co-equal Congress nor the required political party exist = President trained in our brain as a dictator with no one else that matters.
The day the music died
November 8 = we vote 99% of Congress back in place but with whom we don't approve and with two Presidential candidates of record breaking ratings of public distaste. 
This'll be the day that I die
Or, or, you can get behind Irreni World Scale = woo hooo!

Voluntarily Reject Demagoguery!

Politics as Science!

Demand Irreni World Scale!

Anti-theism is feminism!  

Think disruption!

Empathy for all!

Moral relativity: think it, breath it!

Prove it or lose it!

Conversations equal consensus! 

Welcome to the 21st century!

Scale your empathy, scale the world! 

Find your tribe!

Be sexy people!

The future is coming! 

Innovate at a rapid pace!

Slow speed ahead!

Well come! and well met!
















Comments

Explore

You Need To Start Making Political Decisions

Love, Hard Work Book Draft: Introduction

Irreni Manages Bad Reasoning

No Secret Ballots, Public Voting

The Amercian Anthem: Drawing Cartoons of Muhammed

Introduction to the book "Irreni World Scale"

How To Scale, 101

The Intelligentsia Problem

Kavanaugh Debrief

Love, Hard Work Book Draft: Chapter 1